深度截图工具，Deepin Scrot，是 Linux Deepin 下特色应用之一。您可以将它看作是 GNOME 截图工具的增强版本，但增强的不是一般般哟～ 演示视频： (播放时可选择原画品质，这样操作会看起来更清晰一些)…
Ubuntu: 安装 Sublime Text 2 或者 3 How to Install Sublime Text 2 or 3 in Ubuntu 15.04/16.04
Sublime Text is a cross-platform text and source code editor with a Python API. It is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. Its functionality is extendable with plugins. Most of the extending packages have free-software licenses and are community-built and maintained.
Sublime Text features:
- “Goto Anything,” quick navigation to files, symbols, or lines
- “Command palette” uses adaptive matching for quick keyboard invocation of arbitrary commands
- Simultaneous editing: simultaneously make the same interactive changes to multiple selected areas
- Python-based plugin API
- Project-specific preferences
- Extensive customizability via JSON settings files, including project-specific and platform-specific settings
- Cross platform (Windows, OS X, Linux)
- Compatible with many language grammars from Textmate.
- proprietary software, may be downloaded and evaluated for free, however a license must be purchased for continued use.
Install Sublime Text 2 in Ubuntu:
Thanks to Webupd8 Team, an installer script has been made into PPA that automatically downloads Sublime Text 2 from its website and installs it and its launcher, docs on your Ubuntu.
To add the PPA, open terminal from Dash/Menu or by pressing Ctrl+Alt+T on keyboard. When it opens, run:
sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-2
After adding the PPA, you can install the text editor via Synaptic Package Manager (install it from Software Center) by doing below steps:
- Launchpad Synaptic package manager and click Reload button.
- Search sublime-text in the filter box.
- right-click on sublime-text and select “mark for installation”.
- finally click Apply button.
Once installed, launch the editor from the Dash/Menu.
Install Sublime Text 3 Beta in Ubuntu:
Similar to above instructions, run below command instead to add another PPA and finally install the editor via Synaptic package manager.
sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:webupd8team/sublime-text-3
NOTE: you can only install one version of Sublime Text in your Ubuntu. To install version 3, you may first remove version 2 from Synaptic package manager.
sublime破解码：Sublime Text 2.x, 3.x 破解许可 Universal License Keys collection for Win, Mac & Lin
本文： Ubuntu: 安装 Sublime Text 2 或者 3 How to Install Sublime Text 2 or 3 in Ubuntu 15.04/16.04